Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This weekend we went to the mall with Cory and Lacey Hailey. It is always an adventure with the four of us and all 3 kids. Our 2 in the big pink stroller is adventure enough. On a side note; I decided I needed a double jogging stroller so that we could go on walks, or mommy could jog, together. It is just now getting nice outside and we have gone out several times. But you should see us in the mall with our Yukon of a stroller. It's big, real big. And it's really funny in the mall whem Emerson has decided she wants to walk and Ella gets fussy and needs to be held. The big pink stroller pushes the diaper bag around.

So...while we were at the mall Sunday I got the girls Easter dresses. They are precious. I love seeing the girls in white with their dark hair. I am excited because Emerson's birthday is on Easter this year. So she will get to wear her pretty dress on her birthday. BJ wasn't too much of a fan of our girls matching, but Lindsey and I always matched at Easter so I am partial to matching little girls.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comments:

Dave and Jenni said...

I can't wait to see the dresses on the girls. I know what you mean about white outfits on kiddos with dark hair. Love it!